Monday, August 11, 2008

FANGS FUR & FEY

ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION: Last of the Mohicans Score; Randy Edelman & Trevor Jones
JAVA PRESCRIPTION: stuck on the Dutch Choc. Fudge & Sumatra w/choc.mint syrup
MOON PHASE: Waxing Gibbous

Hey...I just posted my new-member all-about-me over at:

http://community.livejournal.com/fangs_fur_fey/

Go check it out! They are an awesome community over there, lots of awesome writers as a collective to discuss the genre of paranormal/urban fantasy. Lots of non-writers who love the genre read it regularly to comment to their favorite authors and ask questions and read the discussions. I'm so SO SOOO jazzed and excited to be a part of FFF that, admittedly, I may have over-posted my initial hello...I read a couple other new member posts and it seemed okay to be a bit snarky and tell a little bit of unrelated funny stuff that makes you who you are. So I did, but then those of you who know me know that I'm rarely at a loss for words.

Tell me if it's too much??? (*blushing now, turning toes of one foot in like an embarrassed schoolgirl...*) Hey, there's an idea...where's my school girl outfit...where's my honey Jim?

HAHhahahahaha. See, I'm a goofball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool pictures. I'm not sure I understand the whole blog thing yet. I suppose I'll check in now and then and when I see something witty or smart-ass or something that reminds me of our '80s days, I'll comment.

Savage Arrianna