Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Back...with Good News!

ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION: Last Samurai; Hans Zimmer
JAVA PRESCRIPTION: Caramel Drizzle w/chocolate syrup
MOON PHASE: Waning Gibbous

GOOD NEWS! 1 & 2

1.) The muse is good, and has been very kind to me this past week. New Idea under construction. I love this part…it’s like spring. Finding the sprouts of flowers you planted last year, smelling the world starting to green up, shaking off the cold and feeling like there is movement and life after a time of dormancy. In keeping with that analogy, my father’s passing was like a short winter, contained in those first hours and days, a sad season that will linger in my heart for many years to come. But getting back to my life, now, it is as if spring has sprung anew.

2.) My diploma finally came from that higher-learning institution that won’t be named because I won’t endorse them. My last class ended spring 2006 and I’m only getting my degree NOW. It should’ve been given 2.5 years ago. Might I suggest that those people who arbitrarily create in other’s the need to ingest voluminous amounts of Excedrin should probably not work in record-keeping.

No comments: