Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NEW FEATURE!

ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION: Star Trek 6, The Undiscovered Country; Cliff Eidelman
JAVA PRESCRIPTION: Caramel Drizzle w/ Raspberry and Chocolate
MOON PHASE: Waning Gibbous
TAROT of the DAY: read on...

To the header of each post, we already have the Anti-silence Solution (because everyone else tells you what they are listening too), the Java Prescription (because I LOVE coffee) and the Moon Phase (because it’s important). You may have noticed I added a new one today.

Why? Because the Main Character of VICIOUS CIRCLE is a tarot reader, among other things. It’s fun, gives me something to say when I have nothing else to say (like that ever happens…) and can be informative. I’ll keep it short though, no soap box.

And our virgin draw of the card is…(Mister DJ, hit the drum roll pleeeease….)

the FOOL

First Card in the deck(Major Arcana), and no I amnot going in order, I just pulled that one at random after shuffling. It represents a new chapter in life, the beginning of the journey. What an apt card to start this new feature of my blog with! GROOVY!

Still looking for some questions/ideas/comments on the lines between Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance, c'mon! This is your chance to sound off and share!

No comments: