Thursday, October 23, 2008

KNIGHT of SWORDS

ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION:
Before I’m Dead/Kidney Thieves
JAVA PRESCRIPTION:
Caramel Drizzle + chocolate
MOON PHASE: Waning Crescent
TAROT of the DAY: Knight of Swords - This day card is an indication for you, that there are passionate thoughts concerning the accomplishment of some goal the whole being is desiring at a deep level, and on all levels, particularly the mental, to move forward and succeed at a particular task. Mental drive, ambition, determination from a place of emotional reinforcement.

So...is Conan the Barbarian gonna show up? Please, please? Or even Talon from that old movie The Sword and the Sorcerer (1982) or the Rock from The Scorpion King (2002) or...well, okay, I could ramble on and on about loin-clothed heroes with swords...tell me your favorite! Aside from all that, for me, the card fits the books and the rock and roll!

So, as you can tell by my ‘anti-silence solution,’ I’m in a rockin’ mood and the movie scores will have to wait. I’ve been jammin’ on my guitar and I must be getting comfy with it again because I’m just goofing through the boring parts of the songs. That’s a good sign.



Gotta get writing though. Drop me a line if you’re out there!

No comments: