Thursday, October 16, 2008

I LOVE MY BOOK!

ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION:
The Phantom/David Newman
JAVA PRESCRIPTION:
Caramel Drizzle + chocolate syrup
MOON PHASE: Waning Gibbous
TAROT of the DAY: ACE of WANDS (New venture, idea, project. Creativity/Imagination. Ideas to Action.)

Well, of course I do! But going through it after having put it aside for several months, waiting for the publishing process to do what it does…it’s all fresh and, after addressing the issues of the position of the moon in the sky (taking creative license in some areas is acceptable, but I can’t really alter where an astral body of such significance is going to be…) I’m back in the thick of things and man, I love this story. I’m halfway through and just got all jazzed up again! I can’t wait to share it!

I’d like to think that the TAROT card of the DAY, in the midst of my edits, my writing of BOOK 2, and all the other awesome things going on in my life, means that my ideas are moving into action, and into fruition. YAY! As for this card and how it heralds its meaning to you…hooray! I hope your ideas and projects are positive and creative! May your project bring you as much happiness as mine brings me! :-)

No comments: