Friday, November 7, 2008

STIRRING COCKS


ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION: Evanescence; The Open Door
JAVA PRESCRIPTION: The SEDITIOUS (see 11-06-08.)
MOON PHASE: Waxing Crescent
TAROT of the DAY: THE CHARIOT This is a day of movement for you. Generate new ideas or solutions, motivate yourself or others to bring it forth to realization or bring a new project into motion. Change what doesn't fit into your reality.
Isn't that just freaky how the tarot does that? Guess what I did today? I launched the website (http://www.strictly7.com/ ) I told you about yesterday. The 'vehicle' of the guitar company, i.e. it's CHARIOT, is live and rolling. Gotta love that tarot.

Okay, so yesterday, I promised stirring cocks. You saw the top picture, there you go. Introducing...PERVY. He is the mascot of my writing group. Ain't he cute? Tell me what you think.

No comments: