Saturday, November 15, 2008

TODAY'S THE DAY!

ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION:
Pirates of the Caribbean/Klaus Badelt & Hans Zimmer
JAVA PRESCRIPTION:
SEDITIOUS (see 11.06.08)
MOON PHASE:
Full, sliding into Waning Gibbous
TAROT of the DAY: The Hermit. Listen today to your own wisdom and experiences. Take your perceptions and emotions serious, they may be right, even if they conflict with other people's opinion. Finish what you have started. Inspire others with your insight.
What a card for today!! The gig is tonight. My first time on stage in 20 years. It is a big deal, but I feel great about it, confident. My honey says he’ll take pics….I’ll post a few here, but don’t look for me to post tomorrow. I will surely be too tired and perhaps a little achy from margaritas or some delicious brown beer (doubt the liederkranz will have Great Lakes Brewery’s Black Out Stout.)

Wish me luck!

No comments: