Saturday, February 7, 2009

SATURDAY

ANTI-SILENCE SOLUTION:
Highlander/Stewart Copeland
JAVA PRESCRIPTION:
vanilla biscotti with chocolate syrup
MOON PHASE: waxing gibbous
(FULL on the 9th!)
TAROT of the DAY: STRENGTH
In this card we see sunny skies and a woman taming the lion. The infinity loop above her head points to the infinite inner strength within each one of us. We don't always have control of outer circumstances, the lion shows us that potential for difficulty, however we do have a choice of how we deal with our circumstances. When we make conscious efforts to let go of negativity with acts of forgiveness, release, etc. We tame the beast, and regain a sense of empowerment. Letting go of what no longer serves our highest good allows us to have strength and sustenance regardless of our circumstances. (From /www.spiritualguidancetarot.com )

An interesting card…one I can readily apply to the main character of my WIP. (that means work in progress, Jason.) As for applying it to my own life...hmmm will have to ponder. It's early and my java presciption is only half-consumed.

Writers, you must read Stacia Kane’s live journal. Previously here I have raved about her Sex-Writing Strumpet series. Now, a shorter course, A Novel in Three Acts. She’s on the 2nd act already so you may have to go back a few days to find part one. If you’re a writer, this is one of those things that if you don’t actively do it already, it’s a take a step back and see the forest AND the trees thing. Go read it at: http://stacia-kane.livejournal.com/

In case anyone noticed…I changed my live journal username. In Vicious Circle, my heroine’s “hero title” was changed from Lustrara to Lustrata. The former being my live journal identity, I see now that the character hero-title idea was silly (especially since it has changed). So, I coughed up the $15.oo to change my username. linda_robertston is now my live-journal username. I guess I should’ve known that author name recognition was a better idea, but I guess I was thinking personal anonymity was better in this ID swiping age.

So go read Stacia's blog!

2 comments:

Motherhood for the Weak said...

Oh that was a good read, thanks for the link. I can't seem to find Part I though.


M

Wolfsbane and Absinthe said...

Hi M! (waving)
She posted part one on Jan 29, part 2 on Feb 5. I hope that helps!
Linda