Tuesday, March 24, 2009

COOL THINGS!

Lori Devoti is doing 'A Full Moon of Werewolves' on her blog--daily blogs for a full cycle of the moon!!! There will be all kinds of werewolfy stuff, prizes, and excerpts from books! I'm very pleased to be a part of it later in the month. Go check it out at:



http://loridevoti.com/blog/



I have to admit, I'm a day late getting the news of Lori's blog up here, (sorry Lori!) but I did celebrate the kick off by sharing an evening with my honey and my 15-year old son watching An American Werewolf in London. The boy had never seen in. For us old fogies--I mean 30-somethings--who were re-living a moment from our past...wow. That movie was so hi-tech back then. The lenghtening hand, feet, face. The honey and I were discussing that and how far technology had come in 28 years while on our way yesterday to have lunch with some fascinating rock-n-roll big-wigs at a sushi bar--see pic below--



that's Curran Murphy {brilliant guitarist formerly of Nevermore and Annihilator, of Shatter Messiah, and now of Legacy Uprising} doing his obligatory chopstick-walrus impression. Very convincing. {And yeah, for the metalheads out there, that's the famous Kelly Conlon of Death and of Monstrosity beside him...}

So, that's why I didn't get this posted yesterday. I was just in awe of the musical talent at the table-did I mention that Legacy Uprising is the band centered around a soon-to-be 14 year old shredding guitarist who can keep up with these legends? Joey (not pictured) is an endorsee of my honey's guitar biz, Strictly 7.

Back to book stuff though...later in the month I get to post an excert from VICIOUS CIRCLE! (Thanks Lori!) So go check it out and keep checking back to see what new daily! Did I mention PRIZES???

No comments: