Friday, June 26, 2009

CONTEST @ the League!!!

Please go over to The League of Reluctant Adults blogsite @: http://reluctantadults.blogspot.com/

Not only are there a bunch of very talented and entertaining writers over there who you should be reading...but Kelly Meding, whose debut book comes out this fall, has been kind enough to do an interview with me, and have a contest in honor of my soon-to-be-out book, VICIOUS CIRCLE! (Scroll down...there it is!) In the interview I reveal some electrifying events from my rock-n-roll past, heh heh, and you can be entered into a drawing to win a signed copy of VICIOUS CIRCLE by leaving a comment or asking me a question in the comments section. The contest is open all weekend, so--in a moment between the awesome things you're all surely doing this weekend-- stop in and say hi or ask me a question and get yourself in the running for that free copy! Kelly will conduct a random drawing, and I'll mail the book out!

And, when you're done with that, zip over t Kelly's site http://www.kellymeding.com/ and read about THREE DAYS TO DEAD, her novel coming this fall. SOUNDS AWESOME! You'll want to add it to your to-be-read list!

2 comments:

salamanderstales said...

SQUEEE! So exciting!

Number One Novels said...

Hi Linda,

I couldn't find your email address, so I apologize for making this request here in your comments:

First off, congratulations on the sale of your first novel! I’ve run a blog for newly published authors called Number One Novels (numberonenovels.blogspot.com). On that blog, I interview authors who have made their first sell. I recently found through Juno's website that your first novel, Vicious Circle, will be published in July. I was wondering if you’d like to be interviewed for my blog.

If you would like to be interviewed, I would send you a questionnaire (see the blog to get a general idea of the basic questions), and all you would need to do is fill it out and send it back along with a high-res picture of your book’s cover.

Also, I’ve recently started running contests with the interviews--and to huge success! I would love to run a contest with your interview to offer fans a chance to win a copy or two of you novel (autographed or not). Would you be open to this? Once the winner is randomly selected from the comments, I would send you the winner’s address so the book could be mailed directly to the fan.

The Number One Novels blog is simply another way for readers to find your book and help you sell it. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Again, congratulations!

Rebecca Chastain