Monday, July 13, 2009

3 Card Spread; NRRRadio

http://www.llewellyn.com/free/tarot has options of the spread you randomly draw as a reading, not just a single card spread. I went for the smaller three-card spread and selected the Shapeshifter Deck, a deck that I am unfamiliar with. I got:
*) Transcendencein the Past position. A card in the left position indicates what has happened to affect your question in the past.The seeker has progressed to a time of renewal in a new cycle of life. The opportunity to be reborn is at hand, but the seeker must make the decision to make positive changes.
*) Seeker of Earth: Tarvos in the Present position. A card in the middle position indicates what is affecting your question at this time. Like the bright light of the sun, you are unstoppable. No one can deter your forward progress.
*) The Journey in the Future position. A card in the right position indicates your questions future. A time of revelation and understanding are at hand. Doorways and opportunities open unexpectedly, their importance depending on the foundations you have laid in the past.

I cannot show the card pictures this time--trust me, they are lovely. Or don't trust me and hit the link above and see what you get!

Also, I went and hung out at NRRRadio (www.nrrradio.com) last night and ended up being interviewed rather impromptu...or at least I was surprised. I'm naive. :-) A bunch of wild guys with their own station. Can you say dangerous? They are outrageous, and get to say whatever's on their mind. It was a blast to hang out and see behind the scenes. Stay posted as there will be a book giveaway in the future. I will give a heads' up!

1 comment:

salamanderstales said...

Ooooh...love that Tarot reading! I took a peek and fell in love with the Celtic Dragon Tarot! :)