Friday, July 3, 2009

THE HANGED MAN

www.ata-tarot.com/resource/cards says: "As the card of the paradox, the Hanged Man also urges you to look at things in a new and different way. If your mind is yelling at you to do something, then doing nothing could be the best thing to do... don't try to force anything to happen while the Hanged Man is about. By trying to force changes, you ensure that they never happen. Relax and let things happen instead of trying to interfere. Instead of fighting against the current, let it take you wherever it is flowing."

My experience with this card concurs. My take is: What you're trying to do now won't work that way, change your approach. So, for that scene giving me trouble, today I'm going to work differently. I may even skip ahead to another scene altogether and come back to this one later. But I'm in a different room (bedroom, not office), different chair (okay, so it's not technically a chair...I'm stretched out on the bed with my feet up), and even a different computer (laptop instead of desktop). C'mon progress....

No comments: