Friday, July 10, 2009

KNIGHT of CUPS & the weekend off...


http://www.salemtarot.com/tarotcard_Knight_of_Cups.html says: "The Knight of Cups, dressed in blue to denote his sensitivity and emotional nature, signifies a dreamy, caring, loving individual from your present. This Knight pursues his thoughts and fantasies, and intuitively attunes to the needs of others. He may signify a lover who does not wish to commit, who is attractive, but passive. He does what he believes in, and is considered a charmer...someone you know, or is this you?"

To me this is a card indicative of the true romantic, or the spirit of romance. So I guess I'll be working on that romantic element in the WIP. And since I intend to use this weekend to get a lot of work done, I'll post more Tarot on Monday!

No comments: