Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TAROT of the DAY, relaunch

I know, I've done the Tarot of the Day thing before and kind of drifted out the habit.... Deadlines can do that if you're not vigilant. So, yeah, I'm going to try to be more vigilant. And, if I forget, you can always follow this link (you'll need to put it in your fav's list so you don't have to come back and find this post...) But this is a pretty cool link and it gives you a choice of decks, and spreads.

http://www.llewellyn.com/free/tarot.php

So, without further adieu, the Tarot of the Day is: Ace of Pentacles.



MEANING: A prosperous cycle is now beginning. Material success is now within your grasp. With a little effort, this time could be the beginning of a profitable career.



Wow. Isn't that cool? I swear I didn't load the reading. Totally random.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! it is so nice to get a rounded reading with "everyday" applications. Nice to sail into the Virgo Moon with this card before us!