Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Furry Balls or The Hazards of Holiday Pre-shopping

There I was, minding my own business, walking around a Shall-Remain-Nameless store with my writing pal, enjoying the conversation far more than the red-and-green visual overload, when what to my wandering eyes should appear...but items that sent my overactive imagination into fits of laughter and wicked delight, only to find my mind had gone sprawling down the path of goofiness. Oh wait, that path is well worn. Yup, my mind goes there and back again so much the grass won't grow.

Check this out: Big Furry Balls.


















Available in two sizes, no less. My plaid flannel fashion aside...I can't decide. Do these things need some googly eyes hot-glued on? Or do you think these furballs need to stay on the store shelf in case the werewolves they were snipped from come looking for them?

4 comments:

salamanderstales said...

This is what happened when Kirk got ahold of some XXL tribbles and stuffed 'em.

I wonder...what else coordinates on a tree with those big furry balls? Tinsel? They kind of steal the show...

Wolfsbane and Absinthe said...

Exactly. I think you have to get mink stoles and use like garland.

Hannah Metheney said...

Haha, wow aunt Linda. Your sooo crazyy. I read that and I laughed super hard. Haha, I'm still giggling a little to myself.

. said...

Well...I think we can all agree Big Foot is out there somewhere...

LOL!!!