Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MARCON

Marcon is a great con. I always have fun there and meet some great people. This year was no exception. I just didn't have enough time to hang and chat with all the great folks that I wanted to see. I didn't go to any room parties. I meant to do that. I also meant to get my picture made with every Klingon I saw. I didn't see any. Darn it. (That's my only complaint.)

So I had to make due with the storm troopers, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and a handful of bounty hunters...



Not at all bad, as things go.

This weekend is Lori Foster's Reader's and Author's Get Together in Cincinnati. I'll be sure to get some pictures there too. It'll be my first time at Lori's convention, but I know there's a pirate themed party so I know I'll have fun. Hallowe'en & Dragon Con are the only times I get to wear my tri-corn hat...

No comments: